You look at your smile in the mirror and what do you see? Of course, the chip in your tooth! Are you unhappy with the gap, shape, color, or chips in your teeth? Dr. Neil Blavin will give you something to smile about. With Lumineers you will get a beautiful new smile with NO tooth reduction.
Why Choose Dr. Neil Blavin?
- Specializing in Sedation Dentistry
- Fellowships: Academy of General Dentistry & Academy of Hospital Dentistry
- Extensive Advanced studies in Full Mouth Reconstruction at the prestigious Dawson Academy
- Periodontist specializing in implants & complex gum surgeries
Dr. Neil Blavin is proud to introduce patients to Lumineers
Lumineers are a painless way to reshape, close gaps, fix chipped teeth and permanently whiten your smile – clinically proven to last over 20 years.
- No painful tooth reduction
- No shots
- 2 easy dental visits
- Permanently whitens
What Are Lumineers?
Lumineers are the next evolution in porcelain veneers. Like regular veneers, they are thin shells that bond to the front of each tooth. Unlike regular veneers, Lumineers are so thin that there is no need to shape the tooth beforehand to accommodate the new shell. The teeth are instead lightly etched, and then the Lumineers are attached and set with a curing light. This means no shots, and less shaving away of the natural tooth, which means less dental appointments. It also means the entire process is virtually pain-free and also reversible. On the first visit, your Calm Dental doctor will take an impression and send a mold of your teeth to the Smile Design Studios. On your second visit, your doctor will try the Lumineers on your teeth and then bond them via the curing light. That’s it! Just two visits and you walk away with a beautiful white smile.
- LUMINEERSPorcelain Veneers That Do Not Require Removing Tooth Structure
- LUMINEERSare a terrific cosmetic solution for permanently stained, chipped, discolored, misaligned teeth, or even to revitalize old crown and bridgework.
- LUMINEERSare a porcelain veneer that can be made as thin as a contact lens and is placed over existing teeth without the removal of sensitive tooth structure that traditional veneers require.
Contact us today to schedule a Lumineers appointment!